Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection


Hiya Beauties,
Today will just be discussing the MAC's Wonder Woman Collection. It's not a new collection but for those who who are willing to dare to try out different colours, well do have a look at this collection.
When I was a kid I was fascinated by super heroes, we all were ;D and one such favorite caracter was "WONDER WOMAN". I secreatly use to wish I'd at on one of my B'day I'd come to know that I had those awesome powers and then I would be on my way to save the world...WOOSHHHHH!.....:D


Till date I have her picture in the tiny study table that I've used as a kid. So when I came across this collection it caught my attention. The packaging is in the signature Wonder Woman colours, Blue, Read and Gold. I wont call it classy but yes it is vivid and may not appeal to some of you. The best part of this collection is the size of the products, they are huge compared to the regular MAC range. Available in vibrant colours this range makes you remember the toy makeup kit and the fun u'd have playing with 'em, well don't panic they ain't that gaudy or loud :P
LIPPIES

BLUSHES

MASCARAS: They look da same on applying except blue

PIGMENTS

Do check 'em out online on MAC website or your nearest MAC store and do share your views bout the same. My pick would be the Emancipation Lipglass, lovely lite pink colour and the product comes in a jumbo size, just be a lil careful while applying it since the applicator too is jumbo size so brings on more product.


Cheers to Women coz each one of us are a wonder in ourselves ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment