Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lakme Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer

Hiya lovely ladies,
Hope you all doing great, today will be reviewing the Lakme Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer.


This is my first ever bronzer and honestly I'm in love wid it. For all those who are not comfortable with shimmer and glitter, please don't go by the name. I was on a shopping spree and was on a look out for a good blush, MAC, Revlon, Lakme, Maybelling, Colourbar, Chambor, Max Factor, I tried it all, actually what I really was looking for was a very subtle face illuminator that gives a mild flush to the cheeks.


Since I have a very oily and sensitive skin I don't use liquid face illuminators as they make my face too oily. So cumming back to my blush hunt, well I tried this product just outta sheer curiosity and BINGO! it was an instant hit. It's very lite and when you apply it, it gives a a lil shine that subsides within minutes and imparts a lovely glow to the your cheeks.

Priced at Rs.450/- it is an awesome bargain. Will I buy it again YES, YES, of course YES!




When you buy it, the glitter on the top mite alarm you but just dust the top layer of glitter away with your blush brush and your ready to go. Lemme know your views bout the same. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment