Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life Rocks!!!


Hi All,
I have been a lil upset over trivial issues in my life and so I tried to surround myself with all the positive words, thoughts and people who would guide me and bring back my optimistic approach towards life. Unfortunately today I came across many individuals who were upset over some thing or nother. I realised how these inconsequential lil things take over our lives and alter the picture we wish to create. Am no expert on giving motivational speeches or a counselor but I came across few very positive thoughts and wish to share 'em with all my friends out there.

" ALL THAT WE ARE IS THE RESULT OF WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT"..... Buddha

" WHEN YOU VISUALISE, YOU MATERIALISE "....... From The Secret

" WHATEVER THE MIND OF A MAN CAN CONCEIVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE "...W.Clement Stone

"IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE ".... Einstein

" THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS A LIFE OF PURPOSE ".... The Monk who sold his Ferrari

So to conclude Life is Phenominal and you are the creator and masterpiece of your own life, so go ahead paint the most beautiful picture you can. Life truly Rocks! ;D





I'm sure you all are smiling by now :D keep smiling always

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :D

4 comments:

  1. made me go awwww... cute collection of pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Shreya, glad it made you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Priya. Be positive as Anil Kapoor always said in No Entry :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yups Eesha,
    The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts, so B+ve always :D

    ReplyDelete