In our hectic lifestyle we're always on the go thus came up the funda of instant or ready to eat meals.... well some of us make do with them but few of us prefer our meals freshly made. This recipe is for those who are sort on time and love to experiment with their food. Hope you enjoy making and eating it ;D
- 5 cloves or Garlic
- 2 Green Chillies, slit
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tbs Oil
- 1 Capsicum, Diced
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Packet Mushrooms, Diced
- 2 Tbs any soup powder, here I have used Maggie Healthy Soups, Mix Veg Powder
- 150/1 cup ml Milk
- 150-200 ml water
- Chopped Coriander to garnish
- In a pan, preferably non-stick take oil, add the garlic cloves and chillies, chopped onions, capsicum,black and sugar, saute and close lid of pan, cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl mix the veg soup powder with milk and make a smooth paste. Add this to the pan and immediately add water and stir.
- Add Black Pepper, Salt as per taste and Mushrooms, mix well, close lid and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve garnished with coriander and if you don't fret over calories add a dash of butter ;D
Garlic cloves and chillies, chopped onions, capsicum
Paste of Veg soup powder and Milk
You can also make different variations but adding Sweet Corn/Beans/Cauliflower/Carrot/Green Peas, also do experiment with different soup mixes.
For all the non-vegetarians, you can replace mushrooms with diced pieces of boneless chicken boiled separately with lil salt and pepper. Add it along with the stew to enhance the flavors.