Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lippies, B'day Haul Part-I


Hiya Friends,
Will be reviewing the lippies that were part of my b'day haul.....
Colorbar Forever Mauve Lipstick
-Not too impressive packaging
-Creamy and imparts a lovely murvish tint to the lips
-I personally didn't like the way it smells, coz of the smell I feel like I've applied wax to my lips :P
-Decently priced at Rs. 225/-
-Looks awesome when topped wid a lil gloss


Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick, 135 Make Me Pink
-A nice n creamy formulation
-Quite decent packaging
-A very pretty colour but only as a swatch but when applied on lips makes me look dark n ill, will not recommend it to anyone.
-Price Rs.299/-





Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick, Coral Pink
-Imparts a beautiful hydrated look and feel to the lips
-Staying power is less
-A very pretty colour and gives a very nice peachy look
-I teamed it up with Maybelline pink perfection gloss and it looks subtle n nice :)
-Priced at Rs. 220/-



Nother one of favorite shade in Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick, Dusky Mauve. It is one of my all time favorite shade and a must have if collecting lippies is a hobby


Few more lippies, will be reviewing 'em too. Do lemme know ur views bout the same. Chalo then folks, take care of yourselves n live every moment to it's fullest coz Past is gone, future is yet to come but today is a gift, that’s why it is called PRESENT

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Priyanka.. :)
    Nice haul..you have treasure of lipsticks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Vertika,
    Thanx yaar, bout my treasure, yeah well am guilty for hoarding lipsticks, every time I decide no more but again....phewww u know how it is :P

    ReplyDelete