Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

Eye Makeup,Just Gold Eyeshadow

Hiya Friends ,

Hope you all are doing gr8 J for all those who know me also know I wear very subtle makeup and don’t really go in for the bold colours, it’s pink, brown n peach for me but today took inspiration from my fellow bloggers, especially name that’s needs a special mention is Rashmi from Indiabeauty.com. So experimented with my new Just Gold Eyeshadow Pallet and picked 3 very bold colours, Emrald Green, Yellow Ochre and Copper for a smokey eye look. The copper isn’t very bright but other two colours are very bold.



Have used green at the corners and lower lash line to define da eyes, yellow in the centre to highlight and mild dash of copper in the inner corners of the eyes to reduce the intensity of the entire look. Do lemme know your views on my effort.


Take Care, Keep Smiling and wish you all ........


Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)

2 comments:

  1. yayy!! u started doing eye makeups..good!!! More to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupsss Sumitha :) will need ur suggestions and views

    ReplyDelete