Firstly WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY DUSSERA :D....Hope you all had a rocking week, I had fun too.... na sachmein shoping nahi kiya, currently i'm in a saving mode cause I need to save for a much bigger buy, am turning into a gud gal u see :P he he! So coming back to the post, many people have asked me to post bout the best shampoo and conditioner I've come across so far.... am an impatient individual and a busy one too, so time is always a constraint when it comes to skin and hair care and I prefer quick fix, I know I know there's no such thing as a quick fix but yeh theses products do make life a lil easier :P so coming back to the post, I've used almost every renowned shampoo available, yes I too have been wooed by TV commercials and mag ads with models and actresses showing off their perfect and shiny mane, I won't go ahead and act like a hopeless critic and mention names of all those brands that did not work, rather let me share with you what works for me and why : )
Loreal Lizz Ultimate Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Very Mild on the hair.
- Excellent for Dry and Rough Hair
- Reduces frizz and makes hair smooth and manageable thereby resulting in less breakage.
- Shampoo Price : INR 475/-
- Conditioner Price: INR 580/-
- Lil pricey I know but has really worked very well for me, it is definitely much better than wella shampoos in similar category.
- Both products are mildly perfumed.
- The conditioner has a very thick consistency and coats every strand of hair, just make sure you rinse your hair with warm water before applying the conditioner, let it stay for 5 mins and rinse off. You'll find a remarkable change in your hair texture.
On damp hair I've applied John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum (click for review ) and then have blow-dried 'em.New launch by UNIBIC, Choco Kiss Cookies, they're just awesome cookies filled with molten chocolate :):):):):) YUMMMMMM I bet you once you eat one u'll finish the whole pack of 6 truly addictive cookies. Priced at Rs.25/- ....I'd say just go for it :)
Chalo then folks I'll take your leave and hey b4 I go here's a sweet treat for youuuu.......
Take Care, Lotsa Love