Popular Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maybelline, 118 Splendor Plum

Hiya Beauties,
Just a quickie bout a very hot colour in Maybelline Lippies, it's the Splendor Plum, the name says it all.

Packaging is Nice and belongs to the family of reds as per the casing colour.

From the colour sensational range this colour is a bit bold but not loud.Combined with tiny glitter particles this colour looks all the more luscious.


Staying is around 2-3hrs but it fades beautifully leaving behind a beautiful plummy tinch on my lips

Priced at INR 220/- is a real steal, don't miss it.

A lovely colour for this festive season, adds an oomph to my face, defines the lips beautifully, pic without the liner.

Yes, yes and Yesssss I will buy it again and will be suggesting it to all my buddies too. Take my word, you won't regret buying it. Take Care and have a fab Diwali :)

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment