Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bourjois Paris Volume Fast and Perfect Rotating Maskara


Hiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaa Fellas! J

Am soooooo happy to finally get time for what I love doing and that’s chatter away to my hearts content on my blog :D So b4 I bug you wid my bak bak, how have u all been doing,?? hope you all had a lovely week and will have and even better weekend ( we all do anyways :D he he! )

Hmmmm so lotsa stuff to talk bout but today will give my quick review on…

Bourjois Paris Volume Fast and Perfect Rotating Maskara Phewwwww, kafi lamba naam hai :P

Ok so coming to my review......

  • Nice & sturdy packaging in classic black with red and silver lettering.



  • It looks like a thick white board marker.


  • Now comes the USP of this product, it is equipped with a twin rotating action, clockwise & anticlockwise, which helps to evenly spread out mascara on the upper and lower lashes and also makes it easier to give 'em a natural looking curl without the lash curler.


  • You can apply lotsa mascara and still get and even and finished look minus the clumps due to the rotating action the helps get rid of the excess.
  • Separates lashes yet adds volume.
  • Dries off quickly.

  • Priced at INR 825/- is well worth the outlay.
  • Did not cause me any discomfort since I have very sensitive eyes.


  • Is easy to remove with a good eye makeup remover.
  • Batteries are suppose to last till the mascara lasts but at this moment have no way of finding that out since this will last me for quite a while.
Yes! Personally will recommend you to buy it and will be doing the same once this baby dries out/ finishes.

  • The only con is you will need a bit of practice to apply this with ease due to the rotating action and even if you can't you still can apply it like a regular mascara.

Yawwwwwwwwnnnnn!!!! Okkkkk folks thatz my cue to go and crash on my bed that look really really inviting, so am off, you guys n gals take care, sleep tight and I'll see you tomorrow, For Sure ;)

Gudnite!

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :D

No comments:

Post a Comment