Hiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaa Fellas! J
Am soooooo happy to finally get time for what I love doing and that’s chatter away to my hearts content on my blog :D So b4 I bug you wid my bak bak, how have u all been doing,?? hope you all had a lovely week and will have and even better weekend ( we all do anyways :D he he! )
Hmmmm so lotsa stuff to talk bout but today will give my quick review on…
Bourjois Paris Volume Fast and Perfect Rotating Maskara Phewwwww, kafi lamba naam hai :P
Ok so coming to my review......
- Nice & sturdy packaging in classic black with red and silver lettering.
- It looks like a thick white board marker.
- Now comes the USP of this product, it is equipped with a twin rotating action, clockwise & anticlockwise, which helps to evenly spread out mascara on the upper and lower lashes and also makes it easier to give 'em a natural looking curl without the lash curler.
- You can apply lotsa mascara and still get and even and finished look minus the clumps due to the rotating action the helps get rid of the excess.
- Separates lashes yet adds volume.
- Dries off quickly.
- Priced at INR 825/- is well worth the outlay.
- Did not cause me any discomfort since I have very sensitive eyes.
- Is easy to remove with a good eye makeup remover.
- Batteries are suppose to last till the mascara lasts but at this moment have no way of finding that out since this will last me for quite a while.
- The only con is you will need a bit of practice to apply this with ease due to the rotating action and even if you can't you still can apply it like a regular mascara.