Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

L'OREAL Youth Code Serum

Hiya Fellas,
So how was the much awaited Sunday :) mine turned out to be really gr8....hmmm so a quickie bout the much talked bout Youth Code range by L'OREAL. This range is especially formulated for guys n gals in the age category between 25-35 yrs and hence the name. This range is designed for fighting skin related problems that arise due to pollution, stress, acne etc that leave your skin dry, patchy, with open pores etc.

Products in this range.......
  • Serum
  • Day Cream
  • Night Cream
  • Eye Cream
  • Anti-wrinkle concentrate ( Only for severely damaged skin )
Today I'll be reviewing Youth Code Serum.

  • Packaging is nice and trendy, comes in a glass bottle with a dropper so easy to use n get required quantity, non messy.
  • Can be used for eyes too. Did not cause any allergies to my sensitive skin and eyes.

  • I've been using it for a fortnight and have seen positively visible difference in uneven skin-tone & pigmentation.
  • I use it in the night after cleansing and when I wake up I do experience a tightening feel on my skin, especially around the eyes.
  • Priced at INR 1275/- approx.
  • Quantity 30ml
  • The serum is not thick like olay, is a bit runny and gets quickly absorbed in the skin.
  • Has very mild fragrance but not a floral one, more like that of a mild deo.
  • It claims to have lasting effects even after you discontinue usage, I havent seen it live upto this claim so far.

Will I recommend it, well yes to be used occasionally, I'd rather suggest you to use more natural remedies for skin tightening and brightening.
Hope this review was helpful, chalo then will be off to get some sleep as have to kick start my day pretty early tomorrow but before I go need to tell you bout Chetan Bhagats new book Revolution 2020. It is an ok book, seems like a normal story till it takes a very filmi twist at the end.The story revolves around 3 friends, Gopal, Raghav and Aarthi and how an average human-being faces problem trying to get noticed and fit into this system called society & the dilemma to flow with the tide or fight against it.... I do find his books of interest but till date his "Two States" remains my favorite.

Priced at INR 140/-

Chalo then me off to bed, tc n gudnite!



Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment