Popular Posts

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ponds Active Moisture 24Hr Moisturizer

Hiya Fellas,
Hope you all had a fab weekend. Me too njoying as always. A quickie bout Ponds Active Moisture 24Hr Moisturizer .

  • Comes with active moisture lock technology.
  • It claims to hydrate skin and thereby make it radiate with health and glowing vitality.
  • Very likable and mildly perfumed.
  • It specially to be used in winter when skin feels dry.
  • Priced at INR 120/-
And now my verdict, it's just like any other regular cream. DOSE NOT give 24hr moisture, in next15mins my skin feels dry again. Absorbs quickly in the skin but dose not make it feel hydrated. I have a oily and sensitive skin so even a little moisture should do but this dose not make my skin feel hydrated. I will not recommend it, especially to those who have dry skin.

No a bad product but then it dose not live upto it's claim either.Take Care, adios!!

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment