Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lakme Fast & Fabulous Nail Colour

Hello Friends,
Hope your week is turning out to be a gud one.... just a quickie...
...Lakme Fast & Fabulous Nail Colour in 09 Purple Fix the name itself pretty much describes this product, yes it is a quick dry formula and I think the colour is fab, definitely on the brighter side since it is not purple but a bright magenta, I was quite bored wid the regular array of colours so went on to experiment.

Priced at INR 175/- a bit on the higher side in Lakme Range but yeah all in all I don't regret buying it. Will recommend it if you wanna try out something different n bold, goes gr8 with ethnic outfits, esp Marriages happening all around is a pretty colour to flaunt those manicured nails ;)




This is how it looks on my nails after 2 days



Chalo folks me off to bed wid my new book "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks, it'a lovestory, half way through n loved it so far :) Gudnite!

Lotsa LOvE AlWaySSSSS
PriYanKA :)

2 comments:

  1. The color looks amazing. but well.. I don't like spending too much on nail polishes since I don;t wear them too often.
    Thanks for the review. The color is too beautiful. next time I get the fuchsia craving I might get this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nivedita,
    I totally agree, Yes it's a pretty colour n I too don't like to splurge on nail paints but yeah of late I had got this nail paint obsession so have collected quite a few n the most convenient reason was, It's a New Year :P Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete