Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2012

Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner + Dream Touch Blush

Hiya Fellas,
Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner + Dream Touch Blush, these 2 products of late are few of the much talked bout goodies. I've been meaning to review 'em for quite sumtime and I happened to come across reviews written by one of my fellow bloggers Zara from http://www.wiseshe.com. She has reviewed both the products beautifully so instead of again reinventing the wheel let me just request you all to visit the following links for the product reviews....

Click for Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner in brown and gold

Click for Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner in black and silver

Click for Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in No. 05 and 07

Few pics... just a visual treat :)


Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner in Brown&Gold


Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner in Brown&Gold...Brown,Gold and Blend of Both Colours


                                                  Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 05


I personally loved the liner due to it's smooth texture and lovely brown colour that even when applied really thick dose not look loud. Especially in these summers when there's scorching heat all around one really doesn't feel like wearing a black liner in those times this lovely brown shade looks very subtle yet accentuates your eyes beautifully.... Yes! I do recommend you fellas to buy this liner, priced at INR 425/- is a nice buy and will last you a long long time 

Bout the blush, since I have oily skin I don't prefer cream blushes but as the name goes matte mousse, this blush indeed is like a mousse that once settled looks more like a powder blush but for all those wid oily skin like me I personally would not recommend it, especially if you perspire a lot and have acne, freckles or any other marks on apple of ur cheeks coz this blush highlights them. Priced at INR 375/- I would say is a good buy for those with normal or dry skin. 05 did not stay on my skin for more than 2hrs, I dunno if I can call it a con or just blame my super oily skin for the poor staying power. All in all do try it out before you splurge.

Me doing what I do best.....Nautanki!!!wearing Maybelline Swirl Gel Eyeliner in Brown&Gold and Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 05


Rashmi Mam this is especially for you :)

Do share your views and reviews bout these products....Take Care

Lotsa Love
Priyanka :)


4 comments:

  1. awwww :) priyankaaaa ..... see i just woke up and got to see your lovely face ...
    XOXO :D :D .... keep the spirits high honey and you are the best one when it comes for eye catching facial expressions :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Am a bit of a nut :P Thank you so much mam for appreciating :) Have a fab day :)

      Delete
  2. Different moods of Priyanka :) thanks for linking in ..you are a sweet heart and you look great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot anamika, you babes do a fab job and I appreciate that, thanx for the compli girl, have a rocking day :)

      Delete