Popular Posts

Monday, November 11, 2013

Belated Deepawali Wishes :)

Hiya people,
Yes I'm fine and thank you all soooooo much for all the love and concern. I appologise for being away for such a huge span, life has been quite eventful in a pleasant way of course :) n lotsa things to share wid you all so lemme start by wishing you all a very Happy Belated Diwali. Hope you all had a blast... I too had a fab time celebrating Diwali with my New family, this being my very first Diwali after marriage, to my surprise I managed to cookup few traditional Maharashtrian Diwali sweets on my own. The late nights helping my mom n Aajoba Aaji ( Grandparents ) paid off. Just a small visual treat of all the snacks made by me...

Shankarpali or my version of sugar coated fritters


Chakli


Keshar Rawa Ladoo


Desi Ghee Besan Ladoo


Pudachi (Layer) Karanji with fresh coconut n dryfruit filling


My all time fav Chiwdaaaaa


I also made rangoli after almost 10 years :) playing wid all the vibrant colours was sooo much fun


Laxmi Pujan


Lemme know what all did you do n how was your Diwali....send in your pics with a few lines about your experience...njoy n tc

Lotsa love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment