Popular Posts

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hiya Fellas :)

OMG! it's been ages since I got in touch wid ya all :) hope you all are doing gr8 and enjoying life to the fullest :D
I've been dying to share soooooo many product reviews and all the other crazy stuff I was busy doing with you all. Two most important brands Sephora and Bobbi Brown have opened their stores in Pune and Mumbai respectively and what a treat it was to visit these stores. I was stunned on my last visit to Paris when I spotted a Sephora accidentaly, it was my very first experience in the store and since then had been praying that they open in Pune or Mumbai n they did...YIPEEEEEEE!!! :)
I was waiting outside the store on the opening day n getting all jittery. My patience paid off after 2hrs and 4 cups of coffee ;D and by now am sure u've imagined the expressions on my face...if not here's a sneak :)

 Super Super Happy n Smiling ear to ear literally!! :D


I've visited Sephora four times since it's launch and hauled some amazing stuff that really want to share wid you..soon. My most favourite stuff are the Sephore Lipsticks. Affordable, highly pigmented and long-staying yet non-drying...there summed it up in one line, INR 950/-

I also happened to visit the Bobbi Brown and Inglot store in Palladium Phoenix Mall, Mumbai... and did it once again...after all the promises and resolutions to shop what I need, ended up with all that I love..makeup...makeup n some more makeuppp :) I guess that why people call me crazyyyyyboutmakeup :)




It was so very difficult to choose from these amazing colours :P

Thats the happy...correction VERYYYYY HAPPY  MEEEE :D

Will be sharing reviews and lots more shopping wid ya all, till then take care, keep smiling and go grab a huge bowl of Ice-cream Funday on this hot and happening Sunday :) 

Lotsa Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment