Hiya Folks, Firstly let me apologizes for taking a very long break. Hope you all are doing great. The reason for my absence was a very ...
Hello Lovelies, Weekend is here so time to relax n chillout after an eventful week :) Just a quickie, I've already reviewed Absolute...
Hiya Beauties, With cosmetics and makeup being the most happening topic in our lives am sure we all use different makeup with different br...
COLOURS, they're all around us, from the bright yellow rays of the rising sun to the various tints of blue in the wide spread sky, from...
Yello Beautiful People :) Hope you folks are having a gr8 weekend, ok ok plz don't pull my ear, am sooooooo sorry for not posting the ...
Hiya Beauties, Today will be reviewing the brand and it's products that I just can't do without. They are..... MAC Prolong concealer...
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I, have a confession to make... I....I..."I have a sweet tooth"......there now that's outta my system let me share my all time favorite dessert recipe with you, it's the most yummmy, the most awesome, sinfully tantalizing CHOCOLATE BROWNIE!....yummmmmmm the name itself brings to mind the sheer bliss that one feels while indulging your senses… ahem cuming back to the recipe :D
- Flour/ Maida 250gms
- Powdered Sugar 400gms
- Khoya 200gms
- Cocoa Powder 3tbs
- Regular Butter 260gms (melted and cooled to room temperature)
- Eggs 5 ( wisked a little with half tsp vanilla/ chocolate essence)
- Baking Soda 1tsp
- Baking Powder 1tsp
- Coffee 2tsp
- Water 200ml
- Shift the Flour,baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder together.
- Shift in powdered sugar.
- Add coffee.
- Add butter and beat with a blender
- Soak khoya in warm water for few mins then beat it with a blender, add to above mixture and beat again.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Grease a baking tray with little butter and then sprinkle a little flour on it.
- Drop in the mixture and bake at 170 degrees for 45-50 mins.
- Insert a toothpick in the tray, if it comes out clean ur brownie is ready else bake for few more minutes, cut into squares and serve warm with chocolate sauce/ ice-cream/ wipped cream.
Chopped walnuts for walnut brownie to be sprinkled on top of the brownie batter before baking it.
Walla!! Your brownie is ready….go ahead indulge your sweet tooth :D