Hiya Folks, Firstly let me apologizes for taking a very long break. Hope you all are doing great. The reason for my absence was a very ...
Hiya Folks! You must've guessed by now I LOVE RAINS :D The cool breeze and the rhythmic drumming of the rain drops against my window...
hiYA Friends, Subkuch Bhulake JUST DANCE! A very apt catch line, coz this is what Dance is all about, ain't it. For me Dance is a way of...
Hiya Lovelies, Today thought of trying an all pink look. Products used, MAC Rose Suit eyeshadow, Lakme Eyeliner, Lakme 9-5 Mascara, MAC Prol...
Hiya people, Due to the Local Body Tax aka LBT all the shops in Pune are closed from last 4 days. Today I happened to visit Reliance Mart ...
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I, have a confession to make... I....I..."I have a sweet tooth"......there now that's outta my system let me share my all time favorite dessert recipe with you, it's the most yummmy, the most awesome, sinfully tantalizing CHOCOLATE BROWNIE!....yummmmmmm the name itself brings to mind the sheer bliss that one feels while indulging your senses… ahem cuming back to the recipe :D
- Flour/ Maida 250gms
- Powdered Sugar 400gms
- Khoya 200gms
- Cocoa Powder 3tbs
- Regular Butter 260gms (melted and cooled to room temperature)
- Eggs 5 ( wisked a little with half tsp vanilla/ chocolate essence)
- Baking Soda 1tsp
- Baking Powder 1tsp
- Coffee 2tsp
- Water 200ml
- Shift the Flour,baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder together.
- Shift in powdered sugar.
- Add coffee.
- Add butter and beat with a blender
- Soak khoya in warm water for few mins then beat it with a blender, add to above mixture and beat again.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Grease a baking tray with little butter and then sprinkle a little flour on it.
- Drop in the mixture and bake at 170 degrees for 45-50 mins.
- Insert a toothpick in the tray, if it comes out clean ur brownie is ready else bake for few more minutes, cut into squares and serve warm with chocolate sauce/ ice-cream/ wipped cream.
Chopped walnuts for walnut brownie to be sprinkled on top of the brownie batter before baking it.
Walla!! Your brownie is ready….go ahead indulge your sweet tooth :D