Hiya Folks, Firstly let me apologizes for taking a very long break. Hope you all are doing great. The reason for my absence was a very ...
Hiya Folks! You must've guessed by now I LOVE RAINS :D The cool breeze and the rhythmic drumming of the rain drops against my window...
hiYA Friends, Subkuch Bhulake JUST DANCE! A very apt catch line, coz this is what Dance is all about, ain't it. For me Dance is a way of...
Hiya Lovelies, Today thought of trying an all pink look. Products used, MAC Rose Suit eyeshadow, Lakme Eyeliner, Lakme 9-5 Mascara, MAC Prol...
Hiya people, Due to the Local Body Tax aka LBT all the shops in Pune are closed from last 4 days. Today I happened to visit Reliance Mart ...
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Will be reviewing few more products from my haul.....
Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick, 908 Truly Roseberry
-Nice and sleek packaging
-A very pretty berry colour
-Gives a very smooth and moisturized look to the lips, gloss not required.
-Long lasting, imparts a pinkish tint to the lips.
-1.9 g of product which is quite less compared to our regular lipsticks
-Enriched with vit A,E, Shea Butter and spf 15
-Available in 24 awesome shades
-Priced at Rs. 625/-
Apart from this one of my other most favorite shade in this range is 916, Truly Nutty.
Now lets talk bout the product that imparts a high shine to the lips and makes 'em look luscious and edible ;) am talking bout glosses....my Pick was Maybelline AGAIN!. Looking at my haul Maybelline should award me loyalty points, what say??? :)...
Maybelline 035, Pink Perfection Gloss
-Very nice packaging
-Not et all sticky like other glosses
-A very subtle pink colour
-Priced at Rs.250/-
-Team it up with a lipstick if you have pigmented lips but if you have those perfect pink lips wear it alone, will look very very pretty.
Nother shade that I picked from the same range was 625, Wine All Mine, a nice red wine colour, will be swatching it soon.
Also picked up a couple of brushes, just felt like sharing wid u, chalo then I'll be off to bed, you guys take care n keep smiling coz We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give and what could be better than your SMILE :)
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Also since am too sleepy can't conjurer up any more words to describe this product but if you would like to know more bout this liner, do lemme know.....chalo off to bed, take care, gudnite n keep smiling coz .....Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
Friday, July 22, 2011
- All the colours in this pallet are different, no repeats.
- All colours are so very subtle that they can be worn daily on tees n jeans too
- Texture is very creamy
- Blends very easily and is excellent for smokey eyes look
- Is not 'et all shimmery but neither gives a matt look, just perfect ;)
- Just LovE...LoVe...lOvE it :)
Monday, July 18, 2011
Neeli..neeli si khamoshiyaan
Na kahi hain zameen….na kahi asmaan
Sarsarati hui tehniyaan, pattiyaan…keh rahi hain ki bas ek tum ho yahaan
Sirf main hoon….meri saasein hain ….aur meri dhadkanein
Aisi gehraiyaan….aisi tanhaiyaan….aur Main…Sirf Main
Aapne Honepe Mujhko Yakeen Aagaya!".......
.....in our daily grind and rat race many forget the most important individual in our life "You" .... the above written lines makes us realize that very fact. So let today and every day hence forth be your day, atleast for a few mins u'll do what you love to do the most in your life...something.....anything that makes you happy....write, sing, paint, cook...... me, I love to dance, cook and write.....how bout you??...do lemme know.
Take Care N Smile Away....Life Rocks!!!
Love Priyanka :)
P.S. ....Nope facebook, tweeting & watching TV will not be counted in the "Me" time :P
Thursday, July 14, 2011
- Pink Freeze
- Disco Pink
- Glisten Up Pink
- Mauvilous Shine
- Fruit Punch
- Plum Shine
- Dazzling Plum
- Coral Lustre
- Nude Glow
- Lacquered Brown
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- No.01, Maroonish with a hue of purple (with glitter particles)
- No.07, A mild pink
- No.21 , Brick Red (with glitter particles)
- No.29 Dark Brown (2nd Fav)
- No. 38 Maroon
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I picked up the one for chronic frizz, a tiny blob on my moist hair before blow-drying 'em was gud enuff. Priced at Rs.690 for 50ml is worth the buy, but then again it depends on hair type and climate, it did work for me.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
- 5 cloves or Garlic
- 2 Green Chillies, slit
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tbs Oil
- 1 Capsicum, Diced
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Packet Mushrooms, Diced
- 2 Tbs any soup powder, here I have used Maggie Healthy Soups, Mix Veg Powder
- 150/1 cup ml Milk
- 150-200 ml water
- Chopped Coriander to garnish
- In a pan, preferably non-stick take oil, add the garlic cloves and chillies, chopped onions, capsicum,black and sugar, saute and close lid of pan, cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl mix the veg soup powder with milk and make a smooth paste. Add this to the pan and immediately add water and stir.
- Add Black Pepper, Salt as per taste and Mushrooms, mix well, close lid and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve garnished with coriander and if you don't fret over calories add a dash of butter ;D
Tuesday, July 5, 2011