Hiya Folks, Firstly let me apologizes for taking a very long break. Hope you all are doing great. The reason for my absence was a very ...
Hiya Folks! You must've guessed by now I LOVE RAINS :D The cool breeze and the rhythmic drumming of the rain drops against my window...
hiYA Friends, Subkuch Bhulake JUST DANCE! A very apt catch line, coz this is what Dance is all about, ain't it. For me Dance is a way of...
Hiya Lovelies, Today thought of trying an all pink look. Products used, MAC Rose Suit eyeshadow, Lakme Eyeliner, Lakme 9-5 Mascara, MAC Prol...
Hiya people, Due to the Local Body Tax aka LBT all the shops in Pune are closed from last 4 days. Today I happened to visit Reliance Mart ...
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
- MAC Prolong concealer in NW 35
- MAC Prolong Foundation in NC 40
- MAC Studio Fix Powder ib NC 42
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- Packaging: Nice and sleek stick, the outer casing represents the exact colour of the lippie which is gr8.
- Staying Power: 2-3hrs, dose not live upto the claim of long stay.
- Price at INR 130/- but the prices of all VOV products vary from store to store.
- I, personally have not faced any problem of allergy or darkening of lips etc.
- Availability, the biggest con of this product, one cannot locate it in all stores, as far as u're a Punekar, you can get these in Betee, shop no 56 at Clover Centre, MG road.
- Nother con is that not all colours have an apt name, like the ones below, pink is no where close to pink but more towards brown n the likes. So don't go by the name.
- Testure: Creamy with a mild smell like a lip balm, though few of you may not like it.
- Comes in a lovely pen type casing with a twist applicator so it doesn't get all icky n messy and ensures full use of the product. Also it's not 'et all sticky.
- Again the name is quite defying but this is a very very lovely pinkish brown colour.
- Price: INR 295/- again price may vary.
Wait for a min after applying it, let it dry and then immediately apply gloss on top that comes along with it.
The gloss adds the hydrated and kissable look that's necessary for the otherwise matte finish of this lippie. Phewwww so I hope this review was a lil helpful for those who've never tried VOV lippies b4, Take Care n have a Happy and Safe Diwali.
Monday, October 24, 2011
With just 2 days to go for Deepawali, the spritz are soaring, the entre atmosphere is festive and so last weekend me n my pal shekhar set out at night to capture this very sprit in my camera…. Just felt like sharing few pics wid you all, njoy and wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous Deepawali : )
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Staying is around 2-3hrs but it fades beautifully leaving behind a beautiful plummy tinch on my lips
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011
- Packaging is lovely as always
- It's a very subtle colour n can be worn at anytime of the day. It goes well with Indian as well as western attire.
- Priced at Rs.675/- is a good buy, the only con being the quantity of the product which is 1.9g
- The lasting power is around 5-6hrs and even after it fades it leaves behind a just bitten colour on my lips.
- I love the creamy texture and feel of this lippie and you don't need to apply a lip balm or even a gloss since it imparts a lovely shine to the lips and keeps 'em moisturized.... it defines my lips beautifully, even without a liner, I just love.....love....love it! :)